Community Recipe from
- 1 boneless pork shoulder 3-4 lbs
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- 1 bunch(es) green onions
- 1 1//2 cup(s) minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) tequila or chicken broth
- 2 can(s) 4 oz. choopped green chilies
- Place pork in slow cooker. Sprinkle with garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Add the onions, cilantro, salsa, broth, tequila and chilies. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat and shred. Return to slow cooker and heat through. Spoon onto tortillas, shells, etc.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynnieM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow-Cooked Carnitas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes