SLOW COOK CHILI
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) GROUND BEEF
- 2 can(s) KIDNEY BEANS RINSED AND DRAINED
- 2 can(s) DICED TOMATOES UNDRAINED
- 1 can(s) 8 OZ. TOMATOE SAUCE
- 2 MED. ONIONS CHOPPED
- 1 GREEN PEPPER CHOPPED
- 2 clove(s) GARLIC MINCED
- 2 tablespoon(s) CHILI POWDER
- 2 teaspoon(s) SALT
- 1 teaspoon(s) PEPPER
- BROWN BEEF IN SKILLET,DRAIN. PUT IN SLOW COOKER. ADD NEXT 9 INGRED. COVER AND COOK ON LOW 8-10 HRS. OR ON HIGH 4 HRS.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SLOW COOK CHILI Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes