Slow Cheesy Italian Tortellini
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 pound(s) Italian sausage, casings removed
- 16 ounce(s) marinara
- 4.5 ounce(s) can sliced mushrooms
- 14.5 ounce(s) can diced Italian style tomatoes with liquid
- 9 ounce(s) pkg refrig. cheese tortellini or fresh
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1.Crumble the ground beef and Italian sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until browned. Drain.
- 2.Combine the ground meats, marinara sauce, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a slow cooker. Cover, and cook on LOW heat for 7 to 8 hours.
- 3.Stir in the tortellini, and sprinkle the mozzarella and cheddar cheese over the top. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes on LOW, or until the tortellini is tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Slow Cheesy Italian Tortellini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes