Sloppy Joes ( by Guy Fieri)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 pound(s) ground pork
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 can(s) tomato paste
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/4 to 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne (depending how spicy)
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- Saute bell peppers and onion in a little olive oil.
- Add garlic, pork and ground beef to brown.
- Once browned, add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes (or longer).
- Serve on potato rolls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sloppy Joes ( by Guy Fieri) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes