- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped (1/2 med = 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1/2 med = 1/2 cup)
- 3 cups Three-In-One Meaty Tomato Sauce (Hunt's web recipe)
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's Ketchup
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns, heated
How to Make It
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add peppers and cook 5 minutes, or until soft and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomato sauce and ketchup; blend well. Simmer 10 minutes over low heat, stirring frequently.
Serve 1/2-cup sauce on bottom of heated bun; top with upper bun. Serve immediately.