Grandma Boyle Sloppy Joes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 package(s) hamburger buns
- brown meat, add vegetables, cook until tender, add remaining ingredients, mix well, cover and simmer for 20 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by oliverbs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note