Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) hamburger meat
- 4 green onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 !/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce (recommended: Bullseye Original)
- 8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Brown hamburger meat over medium heat.
- Chop green onions and bell pepper.
- Bring to a low boil over medium heat, the let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Put on hamburger bun, toast if desired. Garnish with condiments of your choice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rgcurrie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note