From Grazing Across Wisconsin Cookbook (Tel. Co.)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 to 2 pound(s) ground beef or turkey
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green, red or yellow pepper chopped
- 1 cup(s) catsup
- 1/3 cup(s) vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Brown meat. Add and saute onion, celery and pepper. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Simmer one half to 3/4 of an hour. Serve on hamburger buns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LynneO52 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sloppy Joes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes