Community Recipe from
- 1-1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 onion small
- 1 can(s) tomato soup
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 4 buns
- Cook first 3 ingredients in large skillet until beef is browned. Stir in next ingredients and simmer 10-15 minutes. Serve on buns.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sloppy Joes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes