Zesty flavor, not so much of the tomato taste that many sauces have. This is a favorite. If someone hates sloppy joes and then eats these, they are converted.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1/2 small onion finely chopped
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) molasses
- 1 teaspoon(s) preminced bottled garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) orange peel finely grated
- 1 pinch(s) ground cloves
- (1) In medium frying pan, saute onions, add ground turkey, cook until no longer pink.
- (2) in a small sauce pan. combine tomato sauce, ketchup, worchestershire sauce, mustard, dry mustard, molasses, garlic, orange peel, and cloves. Stir over medium heat, when starts to bubble, turn heat to low and simmer while meat cooks.
- (3) After meat is done, combine with sauce and serve on hamburger buns (serving 1/4 c. mixture on 1 bun)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ADMZFAM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note