Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced onion
- 8 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1 can(s) mushroom steak sauce
- 2 1/2 ounce(s) sliced mushroom drained
- 3 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Brown beef and onions, drain. Stir in tomato sauce and mushroom steak sauce until smooth and stir in remaining ingredients and simmer 10 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Battlemom4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sloppy Joes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes