Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef; add the celery and onion and saute till veggies are tender, then add ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, then serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SharonFiedler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note