sloppy joe-tater tot casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) lean (80% or higher) gr. beef
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped onions
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1 can(s) (15.5 or 16 oz. ) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 can(s) ( 10 3/4 oz.)cond.cr.of chic. soup
- 1 cup(s) green giant valley fresh steamers nibblets frozen corn,thawed
- 1 bag(s) (32 oz.) frozen potatoe nuggets
- heat oven to 375 .in 10" skillet,cook beef,onions and celery over med.heat 8 to 10 min. stir frequently, until cooked. drain. stir in sloppy joe sauce,soup and corn. spoon mixture into ungreased 11x7" (2 qt.) glass baking dish. place nuggets in single layer on top. bake uncovered 40 to 50 min. or until bubbly around edges and potatoes are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
sloppy joe-tater tot casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes