Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) GROUND BEEF
- 1/2 cup(s) CATSUP
- 1 MED ONION DICED
- 1/4 cup(s) WATER
- 1/3 cup(s) CELERY FINELY CHOPPED
- 1 tablespoon(s) WORCHESTSHIRE SAUCE
- 1/3 cup(s) GREEN PEPPER CHOPPED
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) RED PEPPER SAUCE
- 1 teaspoon(s) SALT
- COOK AND STIR HAMBURER AND ONION UNTIL HAMBURGER IS COOKED. DRAIN AND RINSE WITH BOILING WATER. STIR IN REMAINING INGREDIENTS COVER AND COOK OVER LOW HEAT UNTIL VEGGIES ARE TENDER.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BethO64 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes