Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 8 ounce(s) canned diced stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) quick cook oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- Brown the ground beef with the onions and pepper. When the beef is cooked add all other ingredients and simmer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by klam101301 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes