Sloppy Joe Meatball Hoagies
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can sloppy joe sauce
- 30 to 32 frozen cooked meatballs
- 4 hoagie buns, split and toasted
- Sauté onion and pepper in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add sauce and meatballs; cook 10 more minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring often. Spoon evenly onto hoagie buns.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note