Sloppy Joe Meatball Hoagies
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can sloppy joe sauce
- 30 to 32 frozen cooked meatballs
- 4 hoagie buns, split and toasted
- Sauté onion and pepper in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add sauce and meatballs; cook 10 more minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring often. Spoon evenly onto hoagie buns.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches