Sloppy Joe Biscuit Cups
More From Pillsbury Grands!
- 3/4 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack or Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef, onion, garlic and bell pepper over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and brown sugar.
- 2. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; place each biscuit in ungreased regular-size muffin cups (2 3/4x1 1/4 inches). Firmly press dough in bottom and up side of each cup, forming 1/4-inch rim. If desired, brush tops and sides of biscuits with an egg wash before baking. To make the egg wash, beat 1 egg yolk and 1/4 teaspoon water until well blended.
- 3. Spoon about 1/3 cup beef mixture into dough-lined cups. Sprinkle each biscuit with 1 tablespoon shredded cheese.
- 4. Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sloppy Joe Biscuit Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This