I made this on 2/7/10. OMG yummy!!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 can(s) diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 4 Natures Own Flat Rolls
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) whole kernal corn drained
- 4 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- Cook onion, peppers, corn garlic in oil for 5 min. Add turkey, tomatos and seasonings, cook until turkey is done. Stir in Ketchup and worcestershire sauce; heat though. Serve on grilled bread rolls with a pickle slice
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaJoyT and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note