- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 8 (1-ounce) Parker House rolls
- 16 dill pickle chips
How to Make It
Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
Combine 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and sirloin. Divide meat mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/4-inch-thick patty. Lightly coat both sides of patties with cooking spray. Place patties on grill rack; grill for 3 minutes on each side or until done.
Combine shallots, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and butter in a small bowl, stirring well. Cut rolls in half horizontally. Spread shallot mixture evenly over cut sides of rolls. Layer 1 patty and 2 pickle chips on bottom half of each roll; top with top halves of rolls.