FANTASTIC!!! i am not a fan of cooking/being in the kitchen so always look for quick and super easy recipes. this one was a snap to whip up, delicious, and easy to clean up after. truth be told: even if it were more work - i'd make again and again, with out a doubt! SO SO SO tasty!
Sliders with Shallot-Dijon Relish
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 167
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 10.8g
- Carbohydrate: 14.2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 404mg
- Calcium: 7mg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 8 (1-ounce) Parker House rolls
- 16 dill pickle chips
- 1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and sirloin. Divide meat mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/4-inch-thick patty. Lightly coat both sides of patties with cooking spray. Place patties on grill rack; grill for 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- 3. Combine shallots, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and butter in a small bowl, stirring well. Cut rolls in half horizontally. Spread shallot mixture evenly over cut sides of rolls. Layer 1 patty and 2 pickle chips on bottom half of each roll; top with top halves of rolls.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note