FANTASTIC!!! i am not a fan of cooking/being in the kitchen so always look for quick and super easy recipes. this one was a snap to whip up, delicious, and easy to clean up after. truth be told: even if it were more work - i'd make again and again, with out a doubt! SO SO SO tasty!
Sliders with Shallot-Dijon Relish
These mini-burgers make fun and tasty appetizers. Although we enjoyed them on Parker House rolls, they would also be tasty on small dinner rolls or sweet Hawaiian bread rolls.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 167
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 10.8g
- Carbohydrate: 14.2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 404mg
- Calcium: 7mg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 8 (1-ounce) Parker House rolls
- 16 dill pickle chips
- 1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and sirloin. Divide meat mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/4-inch-thick patty. Lightly coat both sides of patties with cooking spray. Place patties on grill rack; grill for 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- 3. Combine shallots, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and butter in a small bowl, stirring well. Cut rolls in half horizontally. Spread shallot mixture evenly over cut sides of rolls. Layer 1 patty and 2 pickle chips on bottom half of each roll; top with top halves of rolls.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note