Sliced Pears with Rémoulade Dollop
Rémoulade is a classic French sauce often served with seafood, but we love it spooned over ripe pears in this salad.
Yield: 12 servings
More From Oxmoor House
- 6 firm ripe red pears, sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 12 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 3/4 cup rémoulade dressing (we tested with Louisiana)
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans or pecan pieces
- Combine pears and orange juice in a bowl.
- Place lettuce leaves on salad plates. Remove pear slices from bowl with a slotted spoon, pat dry, and arrange over lettuce. Spoon dressing over pears. Sprinkle cheese and pecans over each salad.
- Fix It Faster: For an easier salad, use fresh or canned pear halves and spoon dressing and toppings in center of each.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads