Sliced Beef Jerky
- 1 (3-pound) sirloin roast
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Cut roast into 6- x 1/2- x 1/4- inch strips across the grain. Combine remaining ingredients, and pour over beef strips; toss to coat evenly. Chill 1 hour.
- Cover bottom wire rack in oven with aluminum foil. Hang beef strips on top wire rack 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 175° (with door ajar) 4 hours or until jerky is bendable but not brittle.
- Note: Partially freeze meat for easier slicing. Store jerky in an airtight container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This