SLICED BAKED POTATOES!
Community Recipe from
- baking potatoes
- green onions
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (Can also do in Microwave for 6 plus minutes)
- Brush both side of potato slices with butter; place them on a cookie sheet. Bake in the preheated 400 degrees F oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
- When potatoes are ready, top with bacon, cheese, green onion; continue baking until the cheese has melted;
- Add a dollop of sour cream when done
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ItsTammy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SLICED BAKED POTATOES! Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables