If you like toasted hamburger buns, place the buns on the grill during the last minute of cooking.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 278
- Calories from fat: 38%
- Fat: 11.7g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Protein: 26.4g
- Carbohydrate: 28.9g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Iron: 4.7mg
- Sodium: 655mg
- Calcium: 66mg
- 2 1/2 cups packaged coleslaw
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon country-style Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (such as Laura's 92% Lean Ground Beef)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Cooking spray
- 8 (1.6-ounce) light wheat hamburger buns
- 1. Place coleslaw in a large bowl. Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper, stirring with a whisk. Pour mayonnaise mixture over coleslaw, tossing well to coat coleslaw. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Prepare grill.
- 3. Combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Divide into 8 equal portions; shape each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
- 4. Place patties on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- 5. Place 1 burger patty on bottom half of each bun; top each patty with 1/4 cup slaw. Place top halves of buns on burgers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches