- 2 1/2 cups packaged coleslaw
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon country-style Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (such as Laura's 92% Lean Ground Beef)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Cooking spray
- 8 (1.6-ounce) light wheat hamburger buns
- calories 278
- caloriesfromfat 38 %
- fat 11.7 g
- satfat 4.4 g
- protein 26.4 g
- carbohydrate 28.9 g
- fiber 5.3 g
- cholesterol 61 mg
- iron 4.7 mg
- sodium 655 mg
- calcium 66 mg
How to Make It
Place coleslaw in a large bowl. Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper, stirring with a whisk. Pour mayonnaise mixture over coleslaw, tossing well to coat coleslaw. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Divide into 8 equal portions; shape each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
Place patties on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 5 minutes on each side or until done.
Place 1 burger patty on bottom half of each bun; top each patty with 1/4 cup slaw. Place top halves of buns on burgers.