The Slapping Incident
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Robbie Caponetto
This cocktail is named after a famous incident involving General Patton in Italy during WWII. Like the controversial leader, the drink is crisp, strong, and gets the job done.
Yield: Makes 1 serving
- 2 1/2 tablespoons rye whiskey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Fernet-Branca
- 1 tablespoon sorghum syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Faretti Biscotti Famosi
- 4 ice cubes
- Tonic water
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of cracked pepper
- Stir together whiskey, lime juice, Fernet-Branca, sorghum syrup, and Faretti Biscotti Famosi in a 10-oz. glass. Add ice cubes, and top with tonic water. Stir in sea salt and cracked pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note