The Slapping Incident
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Robbie Caponetto
This cocktail is named after a famous incident involving General Patton in Italy during WWII. Like the controversial leader, the drink is crisp, strong, and gets the job done.
Yield: Makes 1 serving
- 2 1/2 tablespoons rye whiskey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Fernet-Branca
- 1 tablespoon sorghum syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Faretti Biscotti Famosi
- 4 ice cubes
- Tonic water
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of cracked pepper
- Stir together whiskey, lime juice, Fernet-Branca, sorghum syrup, and Faretti Biscotti Famosi in a 10-oz. glass. Add ice cubes, and top with tonic water. Stir in sea salt and cracked pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages