Awesome recipe! It's a favorite in my household and it's so easy to make! We use Starbucks ice cream and it's irresistible.
Easy Mocha Chip Ice-Cream Cake
This frozen dessert comes together quickly then just needs a little time to set in the freezer. Use premium-quality ice cream for rich, luscious results.
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Hours, 15 Minutes
- 1 pt. premium dark chocolate chunk-coffee ice cream, softened
- 3 sugar cones, crushed
- 1/3 cup chocolate fudge shell topping
- 1 (14-oz.) container premium chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 6 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- Mocha Ganache
- Garnish: chocolate-covered coffee beans
- 1. Line an 8- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing 3 inches to extend over sides. Spread chocolate chunk-coffee ice cream in pan. Sprinkle with cones, and drizzle with shell topping. Freeze 30 minutes.
- 2. Spread chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream over topping. Top with crushed cookies, pressing into ice cream. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- 3. Lift ice-cream loaf from pan, using plastic wrap as handles; invert onto a serving plate. Discard plastic wrap. Prepare Mocha Ganache, and slowly pour over ice-cream loaf, allowing ganache to drip down sides. Freeze 10 minutes. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note