- 1 pt. premium dark chocolate chunk-coffee ice cream, softened
- 3 sugar cones, crushed
- 1/3 cup chocolate fudge shell topping
- 1 (14-oz.) container premium chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 6 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- Mocha Ganache
- Garnish: chocolate-covered coffee beans
How to Make It
Line an 8- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing 3 inches to extend over sides. Spread chocolate chunk-coffee ice cream in pan. Sprinkle with cones, and drizzle with shell topping. Freeze 30 minutes.
Spread chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream over topping. Top with crushed cookies, pressing into ice cream. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
Lift ice-cream loaf from pan, using plastic wrap as handles; invert onto a serving plate. Discard plastic wrap. Prepare Mocha Ganache, and slowly pour over ice-cream loaf, allowing ganache to drip down sides. Freeze 10 minutes. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.