Kids will love it and they're very cute!!I used candy eyes for the eyes and candycorn for a nose and drew a smile with black decorating frosting.
Skulls on Sticks
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 328
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 60g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Sodium: 47mg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 10.5-oz. bag mini marshmallows
- Almond M&M's and candy corn
- Mist a large bowl with cooking spray. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Warm oil in a large pot over high heat. Add popcorn, partially cover and cook, shaking pot. When corn stops popping, remove from heat. Transfer popcorn to bowl.
- Add butter, sugar and marshmallows to pan; cook over medium heat, stirring, until melted and smooth. Continue to cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes. Pour over popcorn; stir to coat. Let cool slightly.
- Mist hands with cooking spray. Form popcorn into 8 skulls around craft sticks. Set on parchment. With clean hands, press M&M's and candy corn into skulls to make eyes and teeth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks