Was amazing!!! The first time it wasn't all the way done, but that was our ovens fault, not the recipe. I love pumpkin year round and this will be on rotation for good!!
The real pumpkin in these little bars makes them moist and full of color!
Yield: Makes 20 squares
- 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 18 1/2 ounce pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, sliced
- Garnish: whipped topping, candy sprinkles, colored sugar
- Combine all ingredients except cake mix, butter and garnish. Pour into a greased 13" x 9" pan. Sprinkle on dry cake mix; do not stir. Dot with butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with whipped topping. Decorate with candy sprinkles or colored sugar.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This