Skinnytaste.com Sweet and Fiery Pork Tenderloin with Mango Salsa
Roasted pork tenderloin with a sweet and spicy glaze topped with a fresh mango salsa. Your taste buds will be tantilized with each bite you take.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 pound(s) Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup(s) Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sriracha Sauce or more to taste
- 1 Large Mango seeded and coarsley chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Jalepeno seeds removed and minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- For the salsa: Combine ingredients from Mango down in a bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate salsa until ready to serve. Makes 1 cup.
- For the Pork:
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix garlic salt and ginger in small bowl. Rub evenly over pork. Place pork on rack in foil-lined roasting pan.
- Roast pork in preheated oven 40 to 45 minutes or until desired pork is cooked to your liking. (New pork guidelines allow pork to cook to 145°, if you prefer it cooked well, cook it until the internal temp reads is 160° with a meat thermometer)
- Mix chili sauce, honey and sriracha in small bowl. Brush over pork during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Slice pork and serve with pan juices and mango salsa on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sparkybay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note