Skinnytaste.com Sweet and Fiery Pork Tenderloin with Mango Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 pound(s) Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup(s) Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sriracha Sauce or more to taste
- 1 Large Mango seeded and coarsley chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Jalepeno seeds removed and minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- For the salsa: Combine ingredients from Mango down in a bowl, season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate salsa until ready to serve. Makes 1 cup.
- For the Pork:
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix garlic salt and ginger in small bowl. Rub evenly over pork. Place pork on rack in foil-lined roasting pan.
- Roast pork in preheated oven 40 to 45 minutes or until desired pork is cooked to your liking. (New pork guidelines allow pork to cook to 145°, if you prefer it cooked well, cook it until the internal temp reads is 160° with a meat thermometer)
- Mix chili sauce, honey and sriracha in small bowl. Brush over pork during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Slice pork and serve with pan juices and mango salsa on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sparkybay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note