Skinnygirl Cucumber Refresher
On a hot day, I'm a sucker for anything with cucumber: Its high water content makes it extra refreshing. This is my latest go-to cocktail.
Yield: Makes: 1 serving
- 1 cup ice
- 1.5 ounces Skinnygirl cucumber vodka
- 1/2 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Garnish: thin cucumber slice
- Place ice in a shaker, then add vodka, agave nectar, lime juice, water and mint. Shake until smooth, then pour through a fine-mesh strainer into a chilled glass. Garnish with a thin slice of--what else?--cucumber.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note