Skinny Ranch Dressing
Chill: 1 Hour
- 2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 7 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise Hellman full fat
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream reduced fat
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1/2+1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2+1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2+1/8 teaspoon(s) Accent
- 1/4+1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4+1/8 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4+1/8 dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) xanthan gum
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Pour into an airtight container or jar.
- 2. Refrigerate for at least one hour to thicken, before using.
- 3. Nancy’s Skinny Ranch Dressing will keep in the fridge for 2 – 3 weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by curphi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Skinny Ranch Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads