Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- cream cheese
- • 1 box angel food cake mix- the 1 step kind
- • 1 15oz can Pumpkin
- • 3/4 Cup water
- • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- • 1 8oz pkg. reduced fat cream cheese
- • -few tablespoons of water, to be mixed with cream cheese
- I let the cream cheese soften on the counter for a while then I added it to my stand mixer & beat it with a couple of tablespoons of water until smooth. I just wanted it to thin out a little bit.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cake mix, pumpkin, water, & cinnamon together until it is smooth & well mixed.
- In a 9x13 pyrex dish- sprayed with PAM- add HALF of the cake –pumpkin mix. Then smooth it out with a rubber spatula. Drizzle half of the cream cheese over the top of it and take a small spatula to smooth it over the top. Add remaining cake-pumpkin mix & also the remaining cream cheese just making layers. Finally take a butter knife- stick it into the mix and go back & forth over the top of the cake making figure “8’s” - to blend it a bit.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 375 degrees OR until a toothpick comes out clean.
- I am always in search of healthy alternatives to recipes to share with a group I’m part of, I'm Getting Skinny and I Know It! If you are looking for help losing weight, come join our group :)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts