Skinny Girl Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) pasta sauce
- 1 whole(s) Whole wheat tortilla
- 3 ounce(s) Tuna in water
- 1 stick(s) celery 3-5''
- 2 piece(s) broccoli fresh
- 1/4 Green Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese
- Before starting Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- First, Chop up in small pieces the celery and bell pepper, after washing.
- Second, Take the tortilla and put it on a baking sheet or pan, then spread the pasta sauce all over the top.
- Third, take the celery and bell pepper and sprinkle it all over as well. Take the broccoli and break it apart all over the tortilla.
- Fourth, Drain the tuna and stir it up in a bowl to break it into small chunks, then sprinkle tuna on top of veggies.
- Fifth, take the feta cheese and do the same.
- Last, bake on 350 for around 6-10 mins, untill the pizza is hot and the sides of the tortilla start to curve upwards.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jordandi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note