Skinny Girl Pizza
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) pasta sauce
- 1 whole(s) Whole wheat tortilla
- 3 ounce(s) Tuna in water
- 1 stick(s) celery 3-5''
- 2 piece(s) broccoli fresh
- 1/4 Green Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese
- Before starting Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- First, Chop up in small pieces the celery and bell pepper, after washing.
- Second, Take the tortilla and put it on a baking sheet or pan, then spread the pasta sauce all over the top.
- Third, take the celery and bell pepper and sprinkle it all over as well. Take the broccoli and break it apart all over the tortilla.
- Fourth, Drain the tuna and stir it up in a bowl to break it into small chunks, then sprinkle tuna on top of veggies.
- Fifth, take the feta cheese and do the same.
- Last, bake on 350 for around 6-10 mins, untill the pizza is hot and the sides of the tortilla start to curve upwards.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jordandi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes