i made a few revisions because recipe calls for a cast-iron skillet: left out sliced lemon, reduced garlic, left out olives. good, easy recipe.
SkilletRoasted Lemon Chicken with Potatoes
Serving size: 2 chicken thighs and 1 cup potato mixture.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 (3-oz) skinned, boned chicken thighs
- 10 cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon rind
- 10 kalamata olives
- 1 large lemon, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper, divided
- Rosemary sprig (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, divided
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered (1 lb)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Coat a 10inch skillet with 1 teaspoon oil. Arrange lemon slices in a single layer on bottom of skillet.
- Combine 1 teaspoon olive oile, lemon rind, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 4 garlic cloves in a large bowl. Add chicken, toss to coat. Arrange chicken in a single layer on top of lemon slices.
- Combine 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, chopped rosemary, cherry tomatoes, olives, potatoes, and 2 garlic cloves in a bowl, and toss to coat. Arrange the potato mixture over checken. Top with a rosemary sprig, if desired. Bake at 450 for 1 hour or until chicken is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by zancarman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SkilletRoasted Lemon Chicken with Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes