- 2 red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 to 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup sweet white wine
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 12 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese (optional)
How to Make It
Sauté first 5 ingredients in hot oil in a skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add cumin and oregano; sauté 2 minutes.
Stir in wine; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Add beans, and cook until thoroughly heated. Add spinach; cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Serve in warm tortillas with cheese, if desired.