- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 4 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ears sweet corn, husked and kernels removed
- 4 red, yellow and/or green peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
How to Make It
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine 1/3 cup oil, lemon juice, sauces, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and shake well; set aside.
Heat remaining oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn; sauté for 5 minutes, or until corn is tender and golden, stirring often. Remove from heat; keep warm.
Combine corn, peppers and cheese in a large bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over top; toss lightly to coat. Serve over lettuce.