Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can(s) tomatos with green chilies diced, undrained
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- jalepenos minced to taste
- Combine it all in a pan or skillet and simmer until boiling and onions have softened a bit. The longer it simmers, the better it gets! I serve it with steamed white rice, shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips.
- Leftovers are fantastic! I like to put it into flour tortillas, roll it up, place them in a greased dish, top with some cheese and salsa and bake at 400 for about ten minutes. It also freezes very well!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by steve359 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes