Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can(s) tomatos with green chilies diced, undrained
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- jalepenos minced to taste
- Combine it all in a pan or skillet and simmer until boiling and onions have softened a bit. The longer it simmers, the better it gets! I serve it with steamed white rice, shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips.
- Leftovers are fantastic! I like to put it into flour tortillas, roll it up, place them in a greased dish, top with some cheese and salsa and bake at 400 for about ten minutes. It also freezes very well!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by steve359 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note