Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 (5-6 oz) skinless salmon fillets, 1-in thick
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 large roma tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Lightly season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once halfway through cooking. If salmon browns too quickly, adjust heat to medium.
- 2. Transfer salmon to serving platter. Add tomatoes, jalapeo, and butter to skillet; cook and stir 1 minute. Spoon over salmon; sprinkle cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by flambe99 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note