Jalapeno peppers are combined with the tomatoes and cilantro to spice up the topping that is served on the salmon.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 (5-6 oz) skinless salmon fillets, 1-in thick
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 large roma tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Lightly season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once halfway through cooking. If salmon browns too quickly, adjust heat to medium.
- 2. Transfer salmon to serving platter. Add tomatoes, jalapeo, and butter to skillet; cook and stir 1 minute. Spoon over salmon; sprinkle cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by flambe99 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note