- 1 (16-ounce) package kielbasa sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 6 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 1 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Sauté sausage in a large heavy skillet over medium heat until browned; drain on paper towels.
Add onion and bell pepper to skillet, and saute 2 to 3 minutes. Add cabbage, and cook, stirring often, 8 minutes. Add sausage, wine, and remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 10 minutes or until cabbage is tender. Serve immediately.