Skillet Sausage and Peppers with noodles
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Italian Sausage cut in 3/4" pieces
- 1 green pepper cut into 1" pieces
- 1 red pepper cut into 1" pieces
- 1 medium onion cut into thin wedges
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 8 ounce(s) medium egg noodles cooked and drained
- In large skillet, brown sausage over medium-high heat about 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Drain all but 2 T. drippings. Add peppers, onion garlic and oregano; saute' 3 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add chicken broth and sausage. Cook until heated. Add noodles; toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note