Skillet Salmon & Parmesan Potatoes
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 410
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrate: 49g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 800mg
- Resistant starch: 2.1g
- 1 (6-ounce) salmon fillet (about 1-inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 2 medium potatoes
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons low-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Heat a nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat fish with cooking spray. Add fish to pan, and cook 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 2. While fish cooks, pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in a microwave oven. Microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes, rearranging potatoes after 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Cut cooked potatoes in half, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cheese.
- 4. Combine greens, tomatoes, and vinaigrette in a bowl; toss gently.
- 5. Cut lemon in half, and squeeze lemon juice over fish. Serve with potatoes and salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes