Skillet Salmon & Parmesan Potatoes
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 410
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrate: 49g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 800mg
- Resistant starch: 2.1g
- 1 (6-ounce) salmon fillet (about 1-inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 2 medium potatoes
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons low-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Heat a nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat fish with cooking spray. Add fish to pan, and cook 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 2. While fish cooks, pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in a microwave oven. Microwave on HIGH 8 to 10 minutes, rearranging potatoes after 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Cut cooked potatoes in half, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cheese.
- 4. Combine greens, tomatoes, and vinaigrette in a bowl; toss gently.
- 5. Cut lemon in half, and squeeze lemon juice over fish. Serve with potatoes and salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note