Skillet Roasted Pepper Lasagna
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1/4 of casserole)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 335
- Fat: 8.2g
- Saturated fat: 4.8g
- Protein: 24g
- Carbohydrate: 40.9g
- Cholesterol: 23mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 924mg
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Calcium: 380mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (7-ounce) jar bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 cups bottled pasta sauce, divided
- 1 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese, divided
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry, divided
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over high heat. Add bell pepper and onion to skillet; sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; add red pepper, basil, and garlic.
- Cut each lasagna noodle in half. Place 4 halves in bottom of an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with 1/2 cup pasta sauce, 2/3 cup red pepper mixture, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/3 cup spinach, and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers one time. Top with remaining 4 noodles, 1/2 cup pasta sauce, 1/2 cup red pepper mixture, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes