Your friends will be asking for this recipe after they taste this dish. A favorite of our family
Skillet Roasted Lemon Chicken with Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 lemons sliced thin
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 6 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- 8 skinned/boned chicken thighs
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 10 kalamata olives
- 8 small red potatoes quartered
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. Arrange lemon slices in a single layer in bottom of a 10” cast iron skillet.
- 3. Combine oil and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken, tomatoes, olives, and potato; toss to coat. Arrange chicken in a single layer on lemon slices. Arrange vegetable mixture over chicken. Bake at 450 for 55 minutes or until chicken is done. This dish creates its own rich yummy sauce.
- This recipe also works great in a crock pot! Add all ingredients to small-medium crock pot, cook on high for up to an
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shankanela and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes