Skillet Pork Chop Saute with Peaches from Cooking Light
Serve over quick-cooking couscous.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 4 (4oz) center-cut, boneless pork loin chops trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) shallots thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh thyme
- 2 peaches each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free, lower sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle chops evenly with salt and pepper. Add chops to pan; cook for 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chops from pan, and keep warm. Add shallots, thyme, and peaches to pan; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in wine, scraping pan to loosen browned bits; bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 1/3 cup (about 2 minutes). Stir in broth and honey; bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 1/3 cup (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in butter. Spoon sauce over chops.
- CALORIES: 235 FAT: 8.6g (sat:2.8g, mono:3.7g, poly:0.8g) PROTEIN: 26.2g
- CARB: 13.6g CHOL: 83mg FIBER: 1.1g IRON: 1.3mg SODIUM: 433mg
- CALC: 26mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Skillet Pork Chop Saute with Peaches from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes