- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil
- 2 pounds thick-cut pork chop loins (8 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Green Pepper, Celery & Onions, undrained
- 1/4 cup Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 6 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into rings
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
How to Make It
Hands On: 15 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chops evenly with salt and pepper; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until browned on both sides. Remove from skillet.
Combine tomatoes with their liquid and the paste; add mixture to the potatoes in same skillet. Top with chops, bell peppers and onions. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover skillet with lid.
Cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and chops are no longer pink in centers (160F).