Skillet Pasta & Beef Dinner
More From Ragu
Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1-1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups water
- 12 ounces uncooked whole wheat rotini pasta
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1. Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain.
- 2. Stir in Pasta Sauce and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in uncooked rotini and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 14 minutes or until rotini is tender. Remove from heat, then sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories 470, Calories From Fat 110, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 12g, Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 670mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g, Sugars 6g, Dietary Fiber 7g, Protein 39g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 40%, Iron 30%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This