- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions (about 5 onions), divided
- 4 teaspoons pressed garlic cloves (about 3 cloves), divided
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup drained sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped and divided
- 4 (4-oz.) skinless flaky white fish fillets (such as cod)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon halves
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Melt butter in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup sliced green onions and 1 tsp. garlic; sauté 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in broth, next 4 ingredients, and 1/2 cup parsley. Bring to a simmer, and cook, uncovered and stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until orzo is just tender and some liquid remains in skillet. Remove from heat.
Sprinkle fish with desired amount of salt and pepper. Place fish in a single layer on hot orzo mixture, and cover skillet.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. (The bake time will vary depending on the thickness of the fish.)
Stir together lemon zest and remaining green onions, garlic, and parsley. Spoon over cooked fish; drizzle with olive oil. Serve immediately with lemon halves.