This is an easy one dish lasagna that tastes great.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- salt, pepper, & garlic powder to taste
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup(s) water
- 7 ounce(s) lasagna noodles broken in pieces
- 1 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- Brown the ground beef in a large cast iron skillet. Drain off the meat in a colander. While the meat is draining cook the chopped onion in some of the remaining juices from the meat. When the onions are soft & translucent add the meat back in. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Next combine the spaghetti sauce and the cup of water into the skillet. Stir this to mix with the meat. Next stir in the broken lasagna noodles, making sure that the water and sauce covers each noodle. Put a lid on the skillet and allow it to simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the meat and noodles are simmering mix the ricotta cheese and the mozzarella cheese. Spread the cheese mixture across the top of the lasagna when the noodles are tender. Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese on the top, and replace the lid. Turn the heat off on the skillet and allow it to sit until the cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ballen1876 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note